Application for tenancy requires the download of the PDF residential tenancy form. This needs to be filled out and returned to us. Under the Privacy Act we need your written consent to contact referees.
We hope to be able to assist you in finding your new home. You are required to meet a 100 point identification criteria upon submission of your application, and the agent/lessor may photocopy any item and retain as part of your application. If you prefer, you can download the Rental Tenancy Application form by clicking here. Fill out the form and post, fax or email the completed form to us.
10 points: Medicare Card, Birth Certificate, Motor Vehicle registration papers
30 Points: Bank Statements, recent utility accounts e.g. phone, electricity or gas
40 Points: Drivers Licence, Passport, 18+ Card, photo ID, last FOUR rent receipts, tenant ledger
You are also required to supply the agent/lessor with proof of your income upon submission of your application.
Employed: Last TWO payslips
Self Employed: Bank Statements, Group Certificate, or Accountants letter
Not Employed: Centrelink Statement
PRIVACY ACT 1993 STATEMENT
For the purposes of this Privacy Act 1993;
- This application collects personal information about you
- This information is required to;
- Assess your eligibility as a tenant
- Collect information that would be provided to a tenant default database or credit bureau if you enter into a tenancy agreement and fail to comply with the terms of that agreement. (A Tenant default database records the names of persons who have been found to breach a Tenancy Agreement or the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 by the Tenancy Tribunal)
- The information in this Tenant application form will, if you enter into a Tenancy Agreement with us, be held on a database and used by us and by the owner of the rented property.
- Failure to provide any of the information requested may mean you will not be considered as a tenant for any of the properties within the Privacy Act.
- You are entitled to access and correct this information that is held about you.