65 Churchill Drive WARWICK, QLD 4370$400/Week$1,600 Bond
Deck Overlooks River
House - WARWICK QLD
RENTAL Available 23/11/2017 65 Churchill Road $400 per week ….
This bright, colourful, modern family home, is being offered for rent fully furnished for 4 people (Option to increase to 6 at extra fees). An open floor plan in living/dining/ kitchen area has polished timber floors, high ceilings with exposed beams and the bonus of reverse cycle air conditioning. The bright and airy kitchen with breakfast bar, has electric cook top and wall oven.
Four good sized bedrooms all built in, the main with walk in wardrobe, bay window and air conditioning. Ceiling fans in the other three bedrooms. PLUS UNLIMITED WiFi is already set up to use.
Luxurious en suite with room for two, has double shower, double vanity, long mirror and a spa bath.
The well appointed family bathroom servicing the other bedrooms has shower over bath and a separate toilet.
Extra large laundry with plenty of bench space and storage. Linen cupboards also line the hallway.
With both South and North facing decks this property is an entertainer’s delight.
Single lock-up garage with levelled concrete storage area under the house. Extras include PVC post and rail fencing, 1000 lt water tank, landscaped gardens and insulated roof and flooring.
Walking distance to the centre of Warwick as well as Schools, sporting fields and the River Walk, the location makes for a great setting.
Ideally this home would suit a family or singles looking for a property that is walk in ready to live.
Contact our office on 4661 3663
Rain Water Tanks
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with New England Blackbutt timber flooring, high ceilings and exposed beams with the added bonus of reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Front and back entertainers decks with entrances to the home via the lounge/dining area
* Large main bedroom with bay window seat and reverse cycle air-conditioning, large walk-in robe
* Luxurious ensuite made for two including double shower, two sinks, long mirror and a spa bath
* A further 3 built-in bedrooms
* Plenty of storage with large linen closets lining the hallway
* Main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
* Extra-large laundry with fantastic bench space and further storage
Externally, further attributes include:
* Single lock-up garage with levelled concrete storage area
* 1000 l rain water tank
* Insulated roof and flooring
* Landscaped gardens
* PVC post and rail fencing